Monday, December 21, 2009

Stick with the Winners - OCBC

So 2009 has been a spectacular recovery year for stocks. OCBC's Carmen Lee has advised caution against over-exuberance and has highlighted the top picks for 2010 as the following stocks:

1. Ezra Holdings,
2. Genting
3. Hyflux
4. Keppel Corp
5. Keppel Land
6. Midas Holdings
7. Mobile One
8. Noble Group
9. Olam International
10. Wilmar International
11. Sembcorp marine
12. SingTel
13. SMRT
14. StarHub
15. UOL Group

Are any of these stocks in your current stock holidngs?

2 comments:

PT Trader said...

Hi would you like to exchange links? email me at mg_3000@hotmail.com. My trading blog is p-ttrader.blogspot.com

Singapore Stock Screener said...

Sure. I have added your blog to my link list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List